Proactive Marketing Plan
Designed to sell your home for the highest price, in the quickest amount of time.
- Personal staging and prepping of the home prior to putting the home on the market.
- Submit your home to the Multiple Listings Service, making it available to all Realtors.
- Order a professional “For Sale” sign to be installed in your yard.
- Install an electronic lock box on your home, enabling Realtors to show your home if you are not available.
- Install a 24hr information line detailing the property for multiple advertising medium.
- Order a Home Inspection by a Warranty Company to determine any potential repair issues before the home is sold.
- The day your home is listed, a profile sheet for your home will be faxed or emailed to the top Realtors in San Mateo County.
- Develop a marketing handout featuring the major amenities of your home.
- Direct marketing response Hotline rider attached to the “For Sale” sign. Directly pages Buyer Hotline inquiries for immediate callbacks.
- Schedule the advertising of your home on heavily visted Real Estate website.
- Call around your neighborhood informing them of the listing and the upcoming open house.
- Schedule Open Houses when deemed effective. Announcements mailed to surrounding area prior to Open House.
- Direct Mail program to our Buyer List, with a picture and profile information on your home.
- Promote your home through the brochure mailings, picture and profile information.
- Automatically submit your home to www.realtor.com, www.movotto.com, www.redfin.com, www.trulia.com and www.Homes.com. Picture and profile information.
- “Just Listed” mailing to our buyers wanting a home in your price range and location, for a private showing.
- All Buyer Inquiries go directly to Intero Real Estate Company. This enables us to properly present all features of your home to buyers.
- A full-time staff of assisstants to follow-up on every aspect of the marketing and sale of your home.
How may we assist you ? Please provide your information below